Friday, May 8, 2009

Stuck In The Middle

I've been put in the most uncomfortable situation at work. The person who got me into the company just quit. She accused my boss of illegal activities. Personally, I analyzed the situation completely differently, and would never have come to the conclusion that my friend did. But there were mistakes made, and I've been trying to fix them so that they never happen again. But if I'm fixing human errors, and my frient quit over what she believed were illegal activities, what happens when my solutions prove there was nothing illegal? I am, of course, dilligently watching for errors that could not be errors, in which case I would excuse myself as well. But I really don't see that happening. There were a lot of stupid things that happened, and I'm now fixing them. What happens when I see my friend, week after week, and I'm emplyed and she's not? I don't know. I do not like being stuck in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment