Monday, April 13, 2009

Rock of Annoying!

Okay, so I've got sucked in to the whole reality dating shows - not all of them, but some. About halfway through the second season of Rock of Love, I started watching. And I was so excited when Bret ended up with a normal person. But that didn't last, like all reality relationships, so I was kind of excited to watch the third season. There were some FREAKS! But eventually they got the boot. The final show was last night, with a fairly normal girl, and another girl (Taya) that was just slightly off. Taya was annoying. They kept saying that the normal girl was in a funk, but Taya's funks were strange. Every elimination was the same: Taya slightly tilted her head down, looked at the floor, and had the face that said, "I'm sad and pathetic. Since you haven't already declared me the winner, I'm going to stand here and pout." And it wasn't even an attractive or sexy pout. Blah! Then last night, even after she realized that she had won, and Bret Michaels was choosing her, she still looked annoyingly pathetic. Not attractive at all. How he could choose her is beyond me. Why couldn't he pick a normal girl? Taya is lame, pathetic, and annoying. And if they have a fourth season of Rock of Love, serves him right for picking her. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment